We are looking for an ambitious, skilled front-end engineer to join our talented engeneering team based in the heart of Copenhagen, Denmark. We’re a group of passionate entrepreneurs based in the US and Denmark on a mission to make organizations more transparent. We hope you want to be part of our journey!
Are you an enthusiastic, adventurous person with a strong passion for the latest and greatest front-end technology and best practices? Then you may well be our new colleague at The Org! 🤗
Things we're looking for:
- Strong knowledge of the React ecosystem and the supporting webpack build tools
- Experience with Apollo, Redux, FlowTypes, PostCSS, the power of GraphQL and client side caching
- Passion to learn about, introduce, and experiment with the latest frontend technologies and test driven development setups
- Excitement when presented with beautiful Figma designs and an eagerness to implement them in a detail oriented fashion
- Going the extra mile to tweak the user experience with animations and interaction
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive in an, ambitious, interesting person.
We have a fun, dynamic culture and we iterate the product at a high pace. You'll be working in the heart of the Danish startup community and additionally we offer:
- Highly competitive salary and the possibility of obtaining a stake in the company
- Free lunch, coffee, soft drinks, snacks, etc.
- Friday drinks and cool social events with your new great colleagues
- A Macbook Pro or similar work laptop of your choice
- Flexible work hours and vacation
If want to hear more about our company and you're excited about the opportunity to make an impact, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and lets get a coffee! ☕️
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company’s organizational chart. Meet the people behind the world’s most innovative companies, stay updated on team changes, and join your own company. We’re on a mission to make organizations more transparent and we’re backed by some of the world’s leading investors.