We are looking for a summer Growth Intern to join our team in New York City
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company's organizational chart. Our mission is to make organizations more transparent and we want to create a platform where you can go behind the scenes of every company in the world. The org chart is just the beginning.
The Org was founded by Christian Wylonis and Andreas Jarbøl in November 2017 and we now have two offices, one in New York City and another Copenhagen. We're backed by some of the world's leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Balderton.
The growth team is located in New York City in a sunlit penthouse in central Soho. You’ll work directly with our Head of Growth to grow The Org into the largest platform for teams and organizational transparency in the world. You’ll also work alongside a partnerships manager, a news team, and various experts in disciplines such as SEO, paid ads, and research. We are looking for diverse candidates with diverse backgrounds.
This is a summer internship (2020)
What you’ll do As a Growth Intern you’ll be responsible for executing various growth, business development, and marketing projects. We are still a young company with an early product so you will be a key driver in the development of new growth initiatives and a growing team. The ultimate goal is to make The Org a valuable necessity for every company in the world.
Some things you might do:
- Expand The Org’s presence via strategic partnerships and targeted customer outreach
- Manage communities like The Org Fellowship
- Write content and execute email marketing programs
- Contribute to our online identity and social media presence
- Recruit new Org Fellows or social media influencers
- Manage growth operations to ensure all initiatives are executed quickly and well
Candidate Our dream candidate will hustle to make it happen. You’re humble: no task is too small and you’re happy to support with whatever is needed. You are exceptionally empathetic and have good product instincts. You are a great communicator and content creator. You’re enamored with the world of business and organizational culture. Bonus points if you’ve founded a company before or built something from scratch in a larger organization.
- 3+ years of experience in high growth startups or fast moving companies
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proven business development and partnerships track record
- Growth results as an individual contributor
- Operations and systems management experience
- You might also know basic coding languages, design skills, or content creation like video.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Remote friendly culture
- Free lunch
- Social events and travel opportunities
- Great penthouse office in central Manhattan with a private outdoor terrace
If you want to hear more about our company and you're excited about the opportunity, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's chat!
We do not consider applicants who exclusively want to work remote.
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company’s organizational chart. Meet the people behind the world’s most innovative companies, stay updated on team changes, and join your own company. We’re on a mission to make organizations more transparent and we’re backed by some of the world’s leading investors.