We're looking for several researchers to join our awesome team based in New York City. We hope you want to join us!
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company’s organizational chart. Founded by Danish entrepreneurs in November 2017, The Org has offices in New York City and Copenhagen, Denmark. We're backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Balderton.
As a Researcher at The Org, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining organizational charts in our system. You will help to build the most comprehensive and accurate database of company org charts in the world by using our own AI powered system. As an early member of the Research team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a multicultural team and environment while being the driving force behind increasing the number of org charts on the platform from 16,000 to the goal of 100,000 by the end of this year.
- Contribute to the list of organizations in our database to reach our 2020 goal of 100k companies and 1M positions
- Build new org charts by using our in-house built system
- Update existing org charts by validating organizational changes flagged in our system panel
- Conduct deep-dive research into more complex organizations to build multiple level org charts
- Participate in team and company-wide meetings to discuss KPIs, product development, and other brainstorms
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of professional work experience
- Experience in recruitment or sales is a plus
- Structured mindset, highly organized and great attention to detail
- Comfortable working on prolonged assignments and tasks requiring extended focus
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Loft office in Soho with private outdoor space
- International travel opportunities
- Do the dishes - We value people that do whatever is necessary regardless of your seniority or what your job description says. Sometimes you literally need to do the dishes.
- Crank the things - We value people that take initiative and execute on their ideas. Take risks, fail fast, and keep learning. Don’t overthink the solution.
- Hygge - A Danish word meaning “cozy” or “belonging” representing our office community. We take care of our people and in exchange expect the highest performance from everybody.
If you want to hear more about our company and you're excited about the opportunity, reach out to email@example.com and let's chat!
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company’s organizational chart. Meet the people behind the world’s most innovative companies, stay updated on team changes, and join your own company. We’re on a mission to make organizations more transparent and we’re backed by some of the world’s leading investors.