Senior Product Designer
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team in Copenhagen
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company's organizational chart. Our mission is to make organizations more transparent and we want to create a platform where you can go behind the scenes of every company in the world. The org chart is just the beginning.
The Org was founded by Christian Wylonis and Andreas Jarbøl in November 2017 and we now have two offices, one in New York City and another Copenhagen. We're backed by some of the world's leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Balderton.
The product team is located in central Copenhagen in a beautiful, new office space. You'll work alongside another designer, a product manager, a part-time UX researcher, a full-stack engineer, a frontend engineer and a part-time backend engineer. Meet us here.
What you'll do
As a Senior Product Designer at The Org, you'll be a fundamental member of the product team. We are still a young company with an early product so you will be a key driver in the development of new features and product areas.
Some of the work you might be tackling includes:
- Design features and improvements that ship quickly and with high quality
- Contribute to the overall product and design direction of the whole company
- Use and evolve our internal design system
- Work cross-functionally with engineers and other partners
- Help implement your designs if you're proficient with coding
- Several years of experience designing usable, engaging, and beautiful user experiences
- Excellent visual, UI, interaction and communication skills
- Experience with prototyping as a means to quickly explore ideas and convey design solutions
- HTML, CSS and basic JS skills (a plus, not a requirement)
- A mindset of taking risks and failing fast
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package salary + equity
- Unlimited vacation
- Free lunch
- Social events and travel opportunities
- Great office in central Copenhagen with a private outdoor terrace
If you want to hear more about our company and you're excited about the opportunity, reach out to email@example.com and let's chat!
We do not consider applicants who exclusively want to work remote.
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company’s organizational chart. Meet the people behind the world’s most innovative companies, stay updated on team changes, and join your own company. We’re on a mission to make organizations more transparent and we’re backed by some of the world’s leading investors.