We are looking for a part-time SEO Specialist to join our team in New York City (or remote)
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company's organizational chart. Our mission is to make organizations more transparent and we want to create a platform where you can go behind the scenes of every company in the world. The org chart is just the beginning.
The Org was founded by Christian Wylonis and Andreas Jarbøl in November 2017 and we now have two offices, one in New York City and another Copenhagen. We're backed by some of the world's leading investors including Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Balderton.
You’ll work directly with our Head of Growth to grow The Org into the largest platform for teams and organizational transparency in the world. Your primary responsibility will be to optimize SEO for The Org to build and retain dominance in search related traffic.
This is a part-time role. Approximately 10 hours per week.
What you’ll do As a SEO Specialist you'll be responsible for SEO optimization, content marketing and backlinking, and generally improving search traffic for The Org.
Some of the work you might do:
- SEO improvement roadmap research, development, and implementation with engineering and product.
- Content marketing and backlinking to improve authority.
- Manage traffic and conversion analytics from all search traffic.
- Respond quickly to Google core updates.
- Implement strategy to win search for all team and business related terms
Candidate Our dream candidate has a proven track record of growing traffic for high growth startups. You are an SEO superfan and others would consider you one of the world's experts. You communicate well with product and engineering teams and jump at the chance to 'sell' SEO initiatives. You're also flexible and understand the 'all hours' nature of high growth startups.
- 8+ years of experience in SEO for high growth startups or fast moving organizations
- Proven track record of exponential traffic growth for clients / employers
- You're not above any work no matter how basic
- Experience with tools like GA, Google Search Console, Sistrix, Semrush, Majectic, Moz, Mixpanel, OnCrawl, Hotjar, etc.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible remote schedule
- Social events and travel opportunities
If you want to hear more about our company and you're excited about the opportunity, reach out to email@example.com and let's chat!
We do not consider applicants who exclusively want to work remote.
The Org is a professional community where you can explore any company’s organizational chart. Meet the people behind the world’s most innovative companies, stay updated on team changes, and join your own company. We’re on a mission to make organizations more transparent and we’re backed by some of the world’s leading investors.