People on the move: Bob Swan appointed permanent CEO at Intel; and more!
Bob Swan appointed permanent CEO at Intel, Meg Whitman departs Hewlett Packard Enterprise as Board Member, and Lara Sweet joins Snap as Interim CFO.
It’s earnings season which also means new board appointments and resignations. Most notably, Meg Whitman has stepped down from the board at Hewlett Packard Enterprise after resigning as CEO last year. Indra Nooji also completed her retirement at PepsiCo as Ramon Laguarta officially has taken over as Chairman. Finally, Yoky Matsouki who is currently VP Health at Google has joined HP as Board Member. Check out the full list of personnel changes by logging in to your account here.
The search for a new CEO at Intel is over. Robert (Bob) Swan has been appointed permanent CEO after acting as Interim CEO for 7 months following the departure of Brian Krzanich. Krzanich resigned because of a violation of Intel’s non-fraternization policy, which forbids managers from dating employees. In Krzanich’s case, the board said it was a “consensual relationship,” but a violation nevertheless. Swan joined Intel as CFO in 2016 and comes with a line of financial and investing roles at eBay and General Atlantic.
Noteworthy personnel changes:
- Nicholas Noviello to depart Symantec as CFO in the coming months
- Angel Gambino joins Napster as Chief Commercial Officer
- Shanku Niyogi joins Github as SVP Product
- Scot Mollot departs Lime as Chief Financial Officer
- David Gibbs is promoted to COO & President at Yum! Brands
- Lara Sweet joins Snap as Interim CFO effective February 5, 2019
- Bryan Palma joins BlackBerry as Chief Operating Officer
As always, please feel free to send us ideas or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great week!
❤️ The Org Team