Week in Review: January 7, 2018
Happy New Year! We hope everyone had a good holiday break and that you’re ready to get 2019 started off with a bang. Here at The Org HQ we’re super excited about what the new year has in store.
Our goal for 2019 is to help you stay updated on executive changes from around the world. Log in to your account here to browse personnel news and follow companies that you’re interested in. Thousands of people are using The Org every day for research and lead generation, and we hope that this number will continue to grow in the new year.
It’s been a quiet few weeks on the personnel news front due to the holiday season, but activity has started ramping up again. Last week Netflix appointed Spencer Neumann as new CFO who joins the company from Activision Blizzard. Activision said in a securities filing that they intended to fire Neumann for “unspecified reasons” which turned out to be that he had accepted a new job at Netflix. Activision Blizzard was quick to appoint a replacement naming former CFO Dennis Durkin as their new CFO. You can read more here.
Noteworthy personnel news:
- Blake Nordstrom, co-president of Nordstrom, dies at age 58 after fight with cancer (Nordstrom)
- Tesla Welcomes Larry Ellison and Kathleen Wilson-Thompson as New Independent Directors to Its Board (Tesla)
- George D. Callard Named Nielsen's Chief Legal Officer (Nielsen)
- Amrita Ahuja to Join Square as Chief Financial Officer (Square)
- Activision names former CFO Dennis Durkin as new CFO (Activision Blizzard)
- Spencer Neumann named Netflix Chief Financial Officer (Netflix)
As always, please feel free to send us ideas or feedback at email@example.com. Have a great week!
❤️ The Org Team
The Org covers notable hires, promotions, and personnel changes from around the world!Contact us