3DLOOK’s AI-powered mobile scanning solution for e-commerce companies enables consumers to find the right size/fit and visualize what clothing looks like on them before purchase, after uploading just 2 photos of themselves from any smartphone.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at 3DLOOK.
We are on a mission to bring deeper levels of personalization to the consumer shopping experience by turning body data into business intelligence and remove the challenge of fit communication between consumers and the places they love to shop.
We are result-oriented enthusiasts who work tirelessly to build technology that has the potential to transform the fashion industry and how we shop online. We combine expertise and experience and work together to deliver outstanding results for our clients. This is a great opportunity for you to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and very fast-growing company in the retail market.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will work on the optimization of our neural networks for mobile applications.
If you want to be a part of the company that disrupts the apparel industry by making fit easy, we’d love to meet you!
- 1+ years of experience with JS;
- 1+ years of experience with Python;
- Practical experience in porting deep learning models to mobile devices (client-side);
- Practical experience with tensorflow.js and/or TensorFlow Lite;
- Practical experience with CV;
- 2+ years of experience researching and developing Machine Learning algorithms is a plus;
- Practical experience in web development is a plus;
- Experience with 3d geometry is a plus.
- Optimizing existing deep learning models to make them smaller and faster;
- Converting models from TensorFlow to the tensorflow.js framework for porting them on the client-side without losing performance;
- Building lightweight, fast and robust solutions for CV tasks, using the tensorflow.js framework;
- Supporting and upgrading current solutions on tensorflow.js.
- What we offer
- Stock option plan;
- Investment in your growth and self-development;
- Competitive compensation;
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
- 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
- Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
- Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
- Corporate, social and cultural events.