3DLOOK’s AI-powered mobile scanning solution for e-commerce companies enables consumers to find the right size/fit and visualize what clothing looks like on them before purchase, after uploading just 2 photos of themselves from any smartphone.
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at 3DLOOK.
We are on a mission to bring deeper levels of personalization to the consumer shopping experience by turning body data into business intelligence and remove the challenge of fit communication between consumers and the places they love to shop.
We are result-oriented enthusiasts who work tirelessly to build technology that has the potential to transform the fashion industry and how we shop online. We combine expertise and experience and work together to deliver outstanding results for our clients. This is a great opportunity for you to shape the growth, development, and culture of an exciting and very fast-growing company in the retail market.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing technology and marketing automation (CRM, Marketing Automation tools, Sales enablement tools, Integration platforms, Google Analytics and other Google products, etc.);
- Strong knowledge of lead management and lead flow concepts;
- Expert knowledge of database management best practices;
- Data-driven and metrics oriented;
- Relevant B2B experience would be a plus;
- Knowledge of data integrity rules (such as GDPR) would be a plus;
- Must be proactive and highly motivated;
- Advanced/fluent level of English.
- End-to-end lead management process automation;
- Set-up, manage and improve demand generation, lead engagement and lead nurturing programs using in Hubspot and/or other marketing automation tools;
- Design and execute email marketing campaigns (creating custom segments, run A/B tests, track performance, etc), manage trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle;
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of the company’s customer and prospects databases;
- Manage all tech-related marketing activities, manage marketing automation rules and logic, daily operations of the marketing technology stack;
- Tag management for tools such as Google Analytics, Social media platforms, etc;
- Analyze the data of the platforms and deliver actionable insights to the marketing team;
- Plan and optimize marketing and sales funnels;
- Define funnels bottlenecks;
- Grow inbound subscribers base and put in order outbound list of contacts.