3DLOOK’s AI-powered mobile scanning solution for e-commerce companies enables consumers to find the right size/fit and visualize what clothing looks like on them before purchase, after uploading just 2 photos of themselves from any smartphone.
If you’re looking for a meaningful career, you’ll find it here at 3DLOOK.
We are on a mission to bring deeper levels of personalization to the consumer shopping experience by turning body data into business intelligence and remove the challenge of fit communication between consumers and the places they love to shop.
We are result-oriented enthusiasts who work tirelessly to build technology that has the potential to transform the fashion industry and how we shop online. We combine expertise and experience and work together to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
This is a great opportunity for you to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and very fast-growing company in the retail market
- At least 2 years of experience as a Front-end developer;
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3;
- Work experience with preprocessors (SASS, LESS, Stylus), especially with SASS (SCSS);
- Work experience with template engines Jade (Pug), HAML, EJS;
- Experience with Angular 6+ (NGRX, Material 2);
- Experience with Gulp, Webpack;
- Experience of using version control and management systems: GIT;
- Experience of using REST API;
- Experience with Sketch, Photoshop or Gimp, Inkscape;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies;
- English language reading skills. Will be a plus:
- Experience with node.js;
- Experience with three.js;
- Experience with Django templates;
- Experience with Invision.
- Convert UI/UX designs into high-quality code;
- Document technical decisions and approaches;
- Work on our main products MTM, 3D and Perfect Fit;
- Develop custom solutions for our clients