3DLOOK’s AI-powered mobile scanning solution for e-commerce companies enables consumers to find the right size/fit and visualize what clothing looks like on them before purchase, after uploading just 2 photos of themselves from any smartphone.
We are on a mission to bring deeper levels of personalization to the consumer shopping experience by turning body data into business intelligence and remove the challenge of fit communication between consumers and the places they love to shop.
We are result-oriented enthusiasts who work tirelessly to build technology that has the potential to transform the fashion industry and how we shop online. We combine expertise and experience and work together to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
We’re looking for Flutter Developer to work on the development of our state-of-the-art body scanning technology and products, powered by it. You will work in a team of professionals and develop technology that can change online shopping forever. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and emerging company in the fashion retail market.
We are looking for software engineer to work on client-server iOS/Android application to obtain body measurements from the two photos. Based on Flutter SDK and using REST/WebSocket API connection, works with Camera, device sensors and custom UI elements.
- 4+ years experience in mobile development (Android and/or iOS)
- 1+ experience building mobile apps with Flutter
- Understanding of Declarative Programming principles
- Understanding of Flutter application state management patterns
- Understanding of Flutter widget lifecycle
- Understanding of Flutter app architecting patterns
- Understanding of Flutter app debugging and profiling
- Experience with native parts and custom API
- Develop and update Android/iOS cross-platform application
- Designs’ implementation for mobile apps
- Performance optimization and improving
- Side packages implementation and setup for Android and IOS
- Custom widgets development