3DLOOK’s AI-powered mobile scanning solution for e-commerce companies enables consumers to find the right size/fit and visualize what clothing looks like on them before purchase, after uploading just 2 photos of themselves from any smartphone.
We are on a mission to bring deeper levels of personalization to the consumer shopping experience by turning body data into business intelligence and remove the challenge of fit communication between consumers and the places they love to shop.
We are result-oriented enthusiasts who work tirelessly to build technology that has the potential to transform the fashion industry and how we shop online. We combine expertise and experience and work together to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
We’re looking for a Python Developer to work on the development of our state-of-the-art body scanning technology and products, powered by it. You will work in a team of professionals and develop technology that can change online shopping forever. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and emerging company in the fashion retail market.
- 2+ years of experience with Python, Django/DRF;
- Experience with task queues, Celery;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git;
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies html/css;
- Able to create database schema that represents and support business processes;
- Experience with design REST API;
- Strong unit test and debugging skills;
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services or another public cloud provider, containerized deployments, Kubernetes;
- Experience in scaling out applications and maximizing throughput through load balancing, database sharding;
- Experience with TDD.
- Participate in the development of the SaaS platform;
- Support and add new features for existed projects;
- Develop unit tests.