6ix is on a mission to unlock social mobility on a global scale by empowering anyone, from anywhere, to invest in anything.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects for a fast-growing startup within the Capital Markets field. Your role will be critical to our success as you will be planning, coordinating, and implementing projects, as well as monitoring and presenting project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
• Working closely with all areas at 6ix, directly enabling the creation of seamless client experiences.
• Clearly and effectively communicate, organize and manage the order of prioritization, goals, deliverables, and constraints for a cross-functional team
• Enable your team members to hit their individual KPIs and OKRs by helping remove roadblocks to their success
• Work closely with your client-facing Team Lead and the Account Manager, to make sure client expectations are met with critical information coming from the clients are disseminated accurately to the team members you work with
• Build and improve documentation and guidelines for standardizing best practices and compliance across all aspects of platform delivery
• Continually evaluate, propose, test, and set systems for delivering the 6ix platform at scale
• Brings 3+ years experience as a creative project manager, producer, or related role
• Has experience in-house and/or at start-ups, managing performance marketing projects and teams
• Has a growth mindset and believes that performance can be improved through iteration and exposure
• Is highly organized, self-motivated, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Is professional, concise, and diplomatic with all internal and external communication
• Is detail-oriented and thorough, often catching things that others miss
Compensation: Competitive salary + benefits + share options
Leadership Development: Our goal is to hire for life; therefore, we will invest resources in unlocking your full potential so that you can rise without limits.
Employee Equity Plan: Our goal is to align our interests; therefore, you can purchase shares in 6ix and profit from our shared success.
Growth: A weekly Q&A with the CEO, a monthly book club, and 100% reimbursement for work-related books.
Performance Bonuses: We reward performance, and celebrate your wins along with you in the form of team bonuses for achieving and exceeding goals.
Five-Year Sabbatical: Our goal is to honour our people; therefore, after five years with 6ix, you get a four-week paid sabbatical, with the equivalent of a $5K bonus.
For mission-driven people that want to leave the world in a better state than how they found it, 6ix provides an opportunity to connect the world’s financial ecosystem: Every investor, every analyst, and every company.
We’re pursuing this mission because for too long, economic opportunities have been limited to those with connections or those with existing wealth. Our products and services democratize access to investment opportunities so that people can live better lives, and participate in how the world around them gets built.
Our mission spans 7 continents (including Antarctica), 20 billion people (we give consideration to past and future generations), and is fundamentally a mission about leaving the world in a better state than how we found it.
Will you join us?