Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. That's why Alida created the world's first CXM and insights platform to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like BuzzFeed, LinkedIn, and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Alida’s unique approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates meaningful and lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time.
The Information Technology department, part of the Information Technology and Operations Group, cuts the keys that allow Alida to unlock the vast potential of our people through aligned business strategy and tactics. We help the business focus on our core mission to deliver a world-class customer experience platform through efficient management of our technology investments and the metrics to measure success.
Culture and fit are really important to us. On the field, we are a dynamic team of individuals that put 100% into everything we do and have fun doing it.
The Role: As an IT Systems Analyst, your role will be to support the vision and mission of the Information Technology team. You will be working closely with team members within the Vancouver office and in our other major offices (Toronto and London). Your day-to-day will involve supporting our employees through helpdesk tickets and onboarding new hires, while also managing your own projects from end-to-end and ensuring a high level of quality at every phase of the project.
You will be involved in team planning meetings, helping build our roadmap for 2021 and beyond. You will work closely with your peers, both in day to day operations as well as coordinating on larger projects:
- Plan, design, implement and support new technologies, systems, and applications - Build and automate processes and integrations through code and integration tools - Find opportunities to improve processes and build solutions
- Your mind is set in Continuous Improvement mode - you're constantly looking for a better way to do everything. You’ve said that you want to be more involved in the business, in strategic discussions, focused on innovation, and have been wondering where your tech knowledge and career will take you.
- Your experience so far has given you an unrelenting want for new ways of using technology to enable collaboration and productivity. You want to elevate your elite skills and be a leader, not only in your team or company but in the industry. You want to raise the bar - what you do now will define the way businesses run in the future.
- 3+ years minimum of experience showing increased responsibilities over time in your career
- Previous experience with IT Operations, Help Desk, and Problem Management tools or procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with users at various levels in the organization
- Some experience with scripting or programming
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent documentation practices
- Experience managing projects, objectives, and deliverables
- Completed a post-secondary diploma or degree or equivalent experience Nice to Have:
- Experience with the following technologies: ServiceNow, Azure AD, Intune, GSuite
- Experience with SaaS SSO providers such as OneLogin