Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. That's why Alida created the world's first CXM and insights platform to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like BuzzFeed, LinkedIn, and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Alida’s unique approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates meaningful and lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Payroll Specialist for our team in Vancouver. We are looking for a dedicated team member that loves the challenges of processing a global payroll and administering benefits across all jurisdictions. This role requires someone that is detail oriented, curious and can work with all levels of leadership and staff in the different offices. You are the perfect fit if you are a team player, where no job is too big or small for you and you have no hesitation in rolling up your sleeves to help and collaborate for win-win results. We are a close-knit team that loves to have fun and work together to reach our company goals.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing for global company with offices in North America, APAC and EMEA using ADP WorkForceNow and local payroll vendors
- Ensure and maintain compliance with government legislation, regulations and workforce standards across all jurisdictions
- Respond in a timely manner to employees’ payroll and benefits inquiries/requests
- Enter and update employee master file information in various systems
- Complete payroll year end duties, including all tax statements and summaries according to jurisdictional requirements and deadlines
- Working knowledge of stock options and other equity programs
- Responsible for payroll journal entries, accruals and reconciliations across all jurisdictions
- Process and review monthly billings for accuracy from insurance providers.
- Coordinate with HR & Benefits Analyst to administer health benefit plans and respond to employees’ benefits inquiries
- Ensure timely payment of health benefits carriers/insurers
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- You are versatile, adaptable, flexible and has a big dose of humour
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships (HR, Finance, ADP, payroll vendors, Canada Revenue Agency, Internal Revenue Service, workers compensation, etc.)
- A Team Player who doesn't mind working independently and within a team
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner or higher level (Canadian Payroll Association) would be ideal
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Well versed and knowledgeable in ADP WorkForce Now, Netsuite, BambooHR, Gmail and be generally tech savvy
- 5 plus years payroll experience would be fantastic but willing to look at less depending on experience
- Experience in the SaaS or CXM industry would be ideal!