Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. That's why Alida created the world's first CXM and insights platform to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like BuzzFeed, LinkedIn, and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Alida’s unique approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates meaningful and lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time.
Based in our Toronto office, we are seeking a technical Product Manager to lead our application integration & API cloud services which enable our customers to integrate Alida’s core applications across their value chain. You will deeply empathize with customers on their CXM & Insight needs; synthesizing direct and indirect feedback into a prioritized roadmap of product and feature innovation. You will work closely with engineering and product management counterparts to execute product delivery in an agile environment. You will help evangelize your product with marketing, sales, and customer success to drive Alida integration and API adoption and utilization. You are passionate about the power of integrations and APIs and stay informed on the latest trends.
Your products will be used by thousands of the world’s leading brands, serving millions of their most cherished end consumers. Your products will create functional stickiness for Alida with its customers; delivering strategic value for all our offerings.
- 2+ years of product management experience for a SaaS, or enterprise software company preferably with B2B applications
- At least 1 year of experience in product management or engineering where you were responsible for 3rd party software application integrations
- A post-secondary degree in computer science or engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of integration architecture, patterns and platforms, understanding of cross-application business processes and flows, and knowledge of API best practices
- Comfortable experimenting with 3rd party APIs, designing APIs based on RESTful principles, and collaborating on integration solution design
- Previous experience integrating cloud SaaS offerings from Salesforce, Oracle, Marketo, ServiceNow, Workday a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills along with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interface & communicate with customers and all stakeholders within the organization
- Excellent collaboration skills with cross-functional teams that include engineering, product management, sales, and marketing staff
- Help define the Alida platform integration and API strategy alongside senior leadership
- Work directly with customers/prospects/product team/Alida field team to understand the integration & API requirements customers need to drive business outcomes
- Synthesize requirements into a prioritized product roadmap and backlog
- Assemble requirements (the “what”) into releases and be able to justify the business value of product priorities (the “why”)
- Defining solution architecture, working with the development team on solution implementation
- Evangelize your offerings to customers, sales, marketing and customer success
- Be responsible & accountable for achieving product goals in roadmap execution and integration adoption and utilization in collaboration with business & technical teams
About the Team and our Principles:
- Customer Centric Design. We talk to our customers and design solutions to deliver on their business outcomes.
- All for one. We win working as a team. Team productivity trumps individual productivity. We go out of our way to help each other.
- Bias for Action. We're all makers and builders. We believe in finishing, delivering, then iterating fast.