Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. That's why Alida created the world's first CXM and insights platform to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like BuzzFeed, LinkedIn, and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Alida’s unique approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates meaningful and lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time.
Based in our Toronto office, we are looking for a Product Manager to own our Mobile product strategy and execution. You will deeply empathize with customers on their mobile CXM & Insight needs; synthesizing direct and indirect feedback into a prioritized roadmap of product and feature innovation. You will work closely with UI design, engineering and product management counterparts to execute product delivery in an agile environment. You will help evangelize your product with marketing, sales, and customer success to drive Alida mobile adoption and utilization. You are passionate about mobile application evolution and stay informed on the latest mobile trends.
Your products will be used by thousands of the world’s leading brands, serving millions of their most cherished end consumers. Your products will create habitual stickiness for Alida with its customers; delivering strategic value for all our offerings.
- 3-5 years of product management experience for a SaaS, or enterprise software company preferably with B2B applications
- A post-secondary degree in computer science, business and/or engineering, or equivalent work experience and demonstrated experience in software product management
- At least 2 years experience in product management or engineering of mobile applications for iOS & Android; including both dedicated apps as well as mobile SDKs that are embedded in other mobile applications
- Strong problem solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interface & communicate with customers and all stakeholders within the organization
- Excellent collaboration skills with cross-functional teams that include engineering, UI/UX, sales, and marketing staff
- Help define the Mobile product strategy with senior leadership
- Work directly with customers/prospects/Alida field team to understand the mobile requirements customers need to drive business outcomes
- Synthesize requirements into a prioritized product roadmap and backlog
- Assemble requirements (the “what”) into releases and be able to justify the business value of product priorities (the “why”)
- Evangelize your offerings to customers, sales, marketing and customer success
- Be responsible & accountable for achieving product goals in roadmap execution and mobile mobile adoption and utilization in collaboration with business & technical teams