Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. That's why Alida created the world's first CXM and insights platform to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like BuzzFeed, LinkedIn, and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Alida’s unique approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates meaningful and lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time.
Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. That's why Alida created the world's first CXM and insights platform to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like Buzzfeed, LinkedIn and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Alida's unique approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates meaningful and lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Equally important to the success of our business are our people. We couldn't do what we do without our awesome Lider's and look forward to welcoming a new Lider, you to our Alida family. Join us and let's make a difference together.
About the Team:
Our team works at a fast pace, loves to collaborate, and is relentlessly focused on delivering experiences, not just features. We strongly believe in the following principles:
- All for one. We win working as a team. Team productivity trumps individual productivity. We go out of our way to help each other.
- Design first. We talk to our customers and design solutions to meet their needs.
- Ship It. We're all makers and builders. We believe in finishing, delivering, then iterating.
About the Role:
As a Senior NodeJS Software Engineer you’ll contribute code to our platform. You will build new UI workflows and RESTful APIs, design and scale the application and data tiers, setup workflow orchestrations that curate data into multiple models and formats, and much more. You’ll work with UX, Product Management, security professionals and other engineers on a daily basis in order to build amazing software experiences.
A bit about you:
- Have at least 7+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Have a Bachelor's degree in computer science/software engineering or equivalent
- Strong skills in NodeJS + TypeScript
- Strong skills in React or AngularJS
- Have a strong understanding of various storage technologies such as RDBMS (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle), S3, NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch), etc.
- Have a test first mentality and extensive experiences with test automation
- Have working knowledge and experience of building CI/CD pipelines
- Working knowledge of building and deploying AWS infrastructure as code is a plus
- Demonstrated experience with Docker containerization of apps hosted in ECS or Kubernetes clusters is a plus
- Thrive in a team environment, enjoy sharing ideas, and curious about how things work
- Passionate about software development and stay informed about the latest developments in the industry
- Aspire to take a high degree of code, process, and delivery responsibility
- Enthused to work in a high-paced environment where code backed by automated tests is shipped into production multiple times each week
Ready to join our team?
If you are customer and people centric and are interested in helping Alida deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We know there are many options in the marketplace and want to sincerely thank you for your interest, and taking the time to apply to Alida.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Alida Job Applicant CCPA Notice at Collection Last updated: January 1, 2020.
This Job Applicant CCPA Notice at Collection describes the categories of personal information that we, Alida Inc. and our corporate affiliates, collect about you as a California resident applying for a job with us, and the purposes for which we use your personal information.
We recommend that you not disclose sensitive personal characteristics (e.g., religion, philosophical or political beliefs, or financial data) in your resume/CV or any materials you initially submit in support of your application. If you provide information about others (e.g., reference contact details), please first ensure you have informed them that you will be providing their information and that they are happy for you to provide it to us.
When you submit a job application to us, we collect your name, contact details, education and work experience, contact details of your former/current employer, information about your educational background, your work and other professional experience, and any other information you voluntarily submit, such as the information you provide in an application form, CV or resume or public profile you share with us. We use these categories of information to determine your suitability for the role for which you have applied or for similar roles within the Alida group of affiliates, and contact you about your application if we have questions or would like to schedule an interview.
If your job application progresses, we may collect information that you provide during any interviews with us and, subject to applicable law, through any background or reference checks we perform on you. We use these categories of information to further evaluate your suitability for the role for which you have applied or for similar roles within the Alida group of affiliates and decide whether to extend a work offer to you.
If we extend an offer to you, we may request and collect additional information from you, such as proof of eligibility to work in country (e.g., a passport or visa), tax information, bank account information, benefits eligibility information and other information. We use these categories of information to take steps to start a work relationship with you.
We may also use any or all of the above categories of personal information to comply with applicable laws and administer our compliance with such requirements (such as under employment and immigration laws), and exercise or defend our legal rights. In the event of a proposed merger, acquisition, sale or other business transaction involving our business or its assets, we may use your personal information in ways that support or give effect to the transaction.
Job applicants who have a visual disability should please visit our accessibility plan page to request this Notice in an alternative format. Please see our Supplemental CCPA Disclosures at VC-HR@alida.com.