Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. That's why Alida created the world's first CXM and insights platform to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like BuzzFeed, LinkedIn, and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Alida’s unique approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates meaningful and lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time.
Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. That's why Alida created the world's first CXM and insights platform to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like Buzzfeed, LinkedIn and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Alida's unique approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates meaningful and lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time.
Follow us at www.alida.com and engage with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Equally important to the success of our business are our people. We couldn't do what we do without our awesome Lider's and look forward to welcoming a new Lider, you to our Alida family. Join us and let's make a difference together.
**Solution Engineer Role **
As a member of our Global Value & Solution Engineering team, you will be the primary technical resource for all strategic sales activities. You will be responsible for actively driving product demos to wow potential clients with the capabilities of our software. In this role, in partnership with the customer team, you will also be responsible for establishing and documenting technology standards while articulating the business value of VC technology to both business and technical users.
As a Solution Engineer, your role is to act as a trusted advisor to our sales team and make them more efficient. You will be part of a team that is the go-to for all product questions.
- Collaborates with Sales Teams to identify and uncover prospect and customer business goals
- Maps the prospect’s business and technical needs to Vision Critical’s solutions and integrates the technical narrative into the larger VC story being delivered to the client
- Provides pre-sales technical expertise through product demonstrations and technical consultation
- Identifies opportunities for data and business system integration to enhance platform stickiness
- Builds working knowledge of competing products and how to technically sell against them
- Work collaboratively with Product Management and Product Marketing during the development, launch, and continuing refinement of existing and new VC products
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Implementation roadmap development
- 3-5+ years of experience in a similar role at a leading software company (or CXM related partner/customer)
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field is an asset but not required
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong presentation skills – you can hold the attention of any room
- Know and appreciate the importance of presenting the benefits of a product…not just features
- Attention to detail
- Creative, analytical thinker that does not assume status quo
- Driven, you are keen on being a success in whatever you do
- Self-Starter, you can see around corners and can make things happen on your own
- Collaborative, you naturally share and never lose sight that you are part of a team
- Fluency in other languages is a definite asset
Ready to join our team?
If you are customer and people centric and are interested in helping Alida deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We know there are many options in the marketplace and want to sincerely thank you for your interest, and taking the time to apply to Alida.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Alida Job Applicant CCPA Notice at Collection Last updated: January 1, 2020.
This Job Applicant CCPA Notice at Collection describes the categories of personal information that we, Alida Inc. and our corporate affiliates, collect about you as a California resident applying for a job with us, and the purposes for which we use your personal information.
We recommend that you not disclose sensitive personal characteristics (e.g., religion, philosophical or political beliefs, or financial data) in your resume/CV or any materials you initially submit in support of your application. If you provide information about others (e.g., reference contact details), please first ensure you have informed them that you will be providing their information and that they are happy for you to provide it to us.
When you submit a job application to us, we collect your name, contact details, education and work experience, contact details of your former/current employer, information about your educational background, your work and other professional experience, and any other information you voluntarily submit, such as the information you provide in an application form, CV or resume or public profile you share with us. We use these categories of information to determine your suitability for the role for which you have applied or for similar roles within the Alida group of affiliates, and contact you about your application if we have questions or would like to schedule an interview.
If your job application progresses, we may collect information that you provide during any interviews with us and, subject to applicable law, through any background or reference checks we perform on you. We use these categories of information to further evaluate your suitability for the role for which you have applied or for similar roles within the Alida group of affiliates and decide whether to extend a work offer to you.
If we extend an offer to you, we may request and collect additional information from you, such as proof of eligibility to work in country (e.g., a passport or visa), tax information, bank account information, benefits eligibility information and other information. We use these categories of information to take steps to start a work relationship with you.
We may also use any or all of the above categories of personal information to comply with applicable laws and administer our compliance with such requirements (such as under employment and immigration laws), and exercise or defend our legal rights. In the event of a proposed merger, acquisition, sale or other business transaction involving our business or its assets, we may use your personal information in ways that support or give effect to the transaction.
Job applicants who have a visual disability should please visit our accessibility plan page to request this Notice in an alternative format. Please see our Supplemental CCPA Disclosures at VC-HR@alida.com.