Alida believes in a world where customers are the ultimate source of truth. A world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. That's why Alida created the world's first CXM and insights platform to turn customer truth into action. For over 20 years, iconic brands like BuzzFeed, LinkedIn, and Red Bull have chosen Alida, formerly Vision Critical, as their secret weapon. Alida’s unique approach of coupling broad feedback with deep insights creates meaningful and lasting customer relationships and builds brands that stand the test of time.
The Technical Consultant serves as a technical and subject matter expert who leads discovery and prescribes technical solutions on Alida platforms for our customers.
This role will collaborate with various teams internally and externally, with a focus on client service, best practices, and project success. This role provides an exciting opportunity to assist Fortune 500 organizations build integrated CX programs, and offers advancement opportunities within Professional Services or other functions such as Product Manager or Sales.
- Participate in all technical aspects of delivering customer solutions on the Alida platform, advising clients on best practices to create value and enhanced experiences
- Contribute to multiple customer engagements, utilizing the Alida delivery methodology and tools to enhance project efficiency and quality
- Own design approaches and technical delivery, and advise technical resources on development and configuration activities
- Estimate time and effort for technical resources and proactively communicate progress and forecast changes to Implementation Managers
- Own the technical quality on customer projects, participate in design reviews, and oversee deployment planning efforts
- Provide technical guidance and best practices in discovery workshops and program success meetings during the customer on boarding, adoption and value realization phases of the customer life cycle
- Participate in internal knowledge sharing, coaching, and collaboration activities and initiatives
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Ability to lead client-facing workshops and meetings, and conduct calls with customers independently.
- Experience in creating component architectures to meet a customers business needs.
- Experience leveraging REST APIs to integrate common systems such as Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow or NetSuite.
- An understanding of AWS Serverless applications and NodeJS.
- Experience with database technologies (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, MS SQL Server, etc.)
- SaaS platform experience and related client-facing consulting experience
- Experience with scoping technical designs, and coaching resources on the technical development and configuration
- Passion for advising and guiding customers on how to get the most out of the product and for learning the latest product features
- Experience managing Fortune 500 clients
- Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field
- 3+ years experience in a client-facing role
- Experience with scalable enterprise-grade applications