Amazon's mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Its actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind.
The BST team is seeking a Bereavement Execution Specialist to facilitate program components, drive continuous process improvements, and analyze through data to improve the survivor experience. An Execution Specialist assists in bereavement standard work. Among your responsibilities will be:
- Drive continuous process improvement and make our customer experience better than ever
- Provide expert knowledge on how projects can be set-up, determining scope, create planning, etc.
- Process metric requests, weekly status reports, and assist w/ MBR, OLR, WBR and other leadership requests
- Complete daily case reporting
- Work with PM on the global bereavement expansion project and the creation of country specific toolkits
- Constantly innovate and improve Bereavement Support initiatives by developing and implementing mechanisms, and suggesting new ideas and best practices for improving the business and customer engagement
- Ownership of the SharePoint platform
- Remain flexible to changing priorities and open to new ideas
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Provide administrative support, project management and high volume data management
- Track compliance against the program management framework for defining goals, and measuring impact that allows for consistency and scale
- Generate and prepare regular reports on progress
- Be responsible for the overall direction and coordination of the team’s administration.
- Work closely with support staff to build, co-ordinate and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, education, organizational development, human resources or related field, or 2+ years Amazon experience
- Prior experience in program management, process improvement, ACES, human resources, event coordination or project development
- 4+ years of experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Pivots, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and work under pressure on a number of projects/programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4+ years' experience in product, program, and/or project management roles Fluency in a second language
- Experience within complex organizational settings
- Strong data analysis skills, with the ability to extract and synthesize information in order to make data-backed business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to influence all levels of leaders and execute in a customer-centric manner
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex information, verbally and in writing, concisely and in a manner which drives people to take action
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit US Disability Accommodations.