Anagram (formerly Patch) provides real-time price transparency and streamlined insurance benefit processing for the purchase of healthcare services.
We built Anagram because vision insurance is a scam.
Insurance shouldn't exist in markets that don't have meaningful risk to underwrite -- vision, dental, and other key healthcare specialties are good examples. We believe transparent marketplaces will prevail.
Our software unlocks insurance benefits and streamlines payment methods for consumers and eye care providers. Consumers get affordable eyewear and providers can freely run their businesses.
Over the past few years, we’ve helped thousands of doctors and millions of patients access vision care more affordably. We are a venture backed company and the leading software in the vision care industry.
What's in it for you
Anagram is a team comprised of passionate and mission driven folks with their eyes set on transforming the healthcare market, starting with vision care. We are constantly building, learning, and growing. The energy is palpable. We hand you the keys, let you control your destiny, and give you ample room to grow.
We are growing quickly and have the unique opportunity to develop technologies and experiences that our industry has never seen before. We are a career making company and are looking for the best and brightest to make this vision a reality. Join us on this exciting and meaningful ride to the moon! 👁️ 🚀
**Who you will work with **
This role will report directly to the CEO and serve as the head of the Product team. This role will partner with the VP of Engineering to drive the product forward. Also, you will partner closely with other executives including People, Sales, and Growth to ensure a consistent feedback loop between Anagram’s Product and customer needs.
The skills we are looking for…
- 10+ years’ experience operating within a product management capacity including development of new products and managing product portfolios.
- 5+ years’ experience managing and building product managers/owners.
- Experience with unique teams that include different functions (Data Science, Design, etc).
- Strategic Thinker- Ability to partner across the organization to identify opportunities for meaningful business impact
- You are an incredibly strong Communicator. Someone who knows how to manage up and give critical feedback but also the ability to inspire and groom members of the department. We are seeking someone who can clearly articulate complex problems into digestible solutions to drive excitement around the product, not just to clients, but investors, the board, and potential partners.
- You have a tried and true record of decisive, action-oriented plans and the ability to iterate and deliver. You love to create processes but enjoy an element of flexibility when needed.
- You know how to inspire a team. You have strong interpersonal skills, you are relationship oriented, and you listen to the needs of your team. You understand that at its core, it takes a village to get the job done.
- Strong requirement documentation to help the Tech team build out the web app.
- Understand the key drivers for growth
- Understand the industry and our users
- Learn how the product works
- Work with the Engineering to layout what will be built this year
- Build meaningful business products that will impact the growth of the business and change the industry
- Mange Design and Product team - should be a good manager
- Own product roadmap and deliver against timelines
Within 1 Month you will…
- Have a firm grasp of our existing product portfolio and its strengths and weaknesses
- Begin working with and guiding existing product managers
- Show us you can execute by owning and rolling out a new micro-product update
Within 3 Months you will…
- Show us you can execute by owning and rolling out a new important product feature
- Be intimately familiar with the product roadmap and plan on how you’ll successfully roll it out
- Meet with partners to discuss and guide implementation
Within 6 Months you will…
- Deliver meaningful product impact by owning a major new initiative
- Guide and mentor the product team
Within 12 Months you will…
- Develop new strategic initiatives and innovate beyond the existing product roadmap
- Build a high performance culture of that delivers strong results consistently
- Make Anagram a shining example of innovation and product development
What we offer
- Full Medical and Dental coverage
- A generous equity plan
- Open vacation policy - we work on trusting you get the job done
- 401(k) Plan
- Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
- Trust in you to truly take the ball and run with it. You’ll be the owner of your own fate.
- Ability to work directly with the executive team on a day to day basis and accelerate learning
Anagram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.