We put people first in all we do. We're committed to making e-learning development as easy as possible, expanding access to life-changing training globally. We provide empathetic support to solve each customer's needs the best we can. And our autonomous culture recognizes that employees flourish when given freedom and trust. In fact, we were named one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2020.
Articulate is looking for a seasoned e-learning pro to join our fast-paced, growing marketing team as a Customer Engagement Manager. The Customer Engagement Manager is a cross-functional role, partnering with Sales and Customer Success to educate, inspire, and nurture lasting relationships with current and prospective Articulate 360 customers.
Customer Engagement Managers are self-starters who excel at using their in-depth e-learning and Articulate 360 product knowledge to create and deliver compelling product demonstrations and content that drives awareness, conversions, renewals, and account expansions. Customer Engagement Managers are energizing public speakers who love to show e-learning pros how they can solve training challenges using Articulate apps. In our online community, E-Learning Heroes, Customer Engagement Managers also act as mentors and role models, celebrating the awesome work and creativity of the community, sharing feedback and encouragement, and answering instructional design and product questions.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success teams to develop a deep understanding of customer needs, and then use those insights to create engaging, custom product demonstrations to drive desired business outcomes
- Research and write helpful articles focused on instructional design, e-learning best practices, and Articulate apps for our community website, E-Learning Heroes, and for industry publications
- Create compelling product demos, including sample projects, talk tracks, flows, one-pagers, and leave-behinds, that capture key product marketing messages that engage current and prospective customers
- Deliver outstanding presentations and product demonstrations at live and virtual meetings
- Continuously build your Articulate product expertise, staying abreast of e-learning and instructional design trends and growing your understanding of the competitive landscape
- Travel as needed (when it is safe to resume doing so) for face-to-face customer demos, trade shows, and other in-person events
- Draft compelling speaking proposals, scripts, and supporting assets that explain the benefits of Articulate products
- Participate in and/or lead other special projects as assigned
What You Should Have:
- Hands-on experience in instructional design for e-learning in a workplace environment
- A background in sales or success enablement or product marketing would be ideal
- A broad business background and the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with both training practitioners and executive-level decision-makers
- Strong public speaking skills with a warm, confident, and engaging presentation style
- The ability to handle stressful situations while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor
- A positive attitude, attention to detail, high empathy, and a collaborative spirit
- A high degree of comfort with technology
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 106,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 98 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 965,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.