Product Marketing Director
Ascend.io is looking for a Product Marketing Director who will lead the messaging and positioning of Ascend, as well as develop and execute marketing programs and campaigns to amplify their message.
Ascend.io, the data engineering company, provides the only unified platform for data pipelines with 10x faster build velocity and automated maintenance. The Ascend Unified Data Engineering Platform makes it possible to build autonomous data pipelines that dynamically adapt to changes in data, code, and environment with 95% less code.
This role is both strategic and tactical - you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in multiple aspects of our GTM strategy, with responsibilities spanning traditional marketing, lead generation, research, pre-sales, and more. We are looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit and thrives in a fast paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Refine and articulate Ascend’s value prop and market positioning
- Develop and execute integrated marketing programs that drive lead generation
- Create engaging content such as blog posts, videos, data sheets, and whitepapers
- Oversee all digital marketing efforts including website, email, SEO/SEM
- Sales and partner enablement
What we look for:
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to produce clear and compelling descriptions of complex product capabilities
- Motivation: Highly motivated, tenacious, inventive, and a self-starter
- Expertise: Experience marketing enterprise software that is consumed by technical users & buyers (big data / cloud experience preferred)
What we offer:
- Long-term & Short-term disability
- Stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Free lunches & dinners
Ascend.io is an equal opportunity employer. At Ascend.io, we are committed to treating all applicants fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.