Assembly is looking for an Account Execuitive to help drive revenue and new business and acquiring new logos.
Assembly, a rapidly growing seed-stage meal kit and virtual event company, is looking for sales superstars who are eager to help build a sophisticated revenue-generating engine. Account Executives will successfully source, maintain an active pipeline, and develop new business. Measures of success include pipeline generated, revenue delivered against targets, rebookings, upsells, and contribution to the overall Sales team.
- Drive sales to achieve and surpass revenue targets by generating pipeline, acquiring new logos, and upselling existing customers
- Clearly articulate Assembly value proposition by tying product offerings to the specific business outcomes
- Leverage modern software (e.g. Salesforce and other tools) to manage, track, and report full sales cycle from prospect to close
- Employ a data-driven approach to accurately forecast and inform the rest of the business
- Align and collaborate cross-functionally across Assembly teams
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a customer-first approach
- Account planning and execution skills
- Ability to sell to executives and leaders across multiple business units
- Understands the value of utilizing a strong sales methodology such as MEDDIC when building pipeline and qualifying opportunities
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/ opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Technically adept; experience with web technologies