Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform that helps innovative brands & organizations connect with consumers in a new way.
**About Attentive: **
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 3,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is seeking a Performance Marketing Manager to join our team. Reporting into the Director of Digital & Performance Marketing, this role will be responsible for the management, optimization, and growth of our digital marketing channels and website experiences.
- Oversee strategy and execution paid media efforts across Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, GDN, and Google Search Ads
- Identify and test new opportunities for growth and improved efficiency
- Manage the launch of new campaigns across paid media channels––including creative vision, landing page creation, and attribution tracking
- Optimize channel, campaign, and ad performance to marketing team KPIs
- Work with our performance marketing agency to ensure accuracy, provide recommendations, build and launch campaigns, and ensure project deadlines are met
- Closely monitor the attribution and measurement of paid campaigns to ensure seamless tracking through the full funnel
- Perform A/B testing of website, lead forms, landing pages and ads to improve conversion rates and grow lead volume
- Work closely with Director of Digital and Performance Marketing to provide regular updates on channel performance
- Provide regular reporting and maintain historical performance data
- Effectively manage a significant paid media budget
- 4-7+ years B2B performance marketing experience
- Accountable and results oriented
- Experience driving performance on Facebook and Linkedin paid media channels
- Strong experience with tools and systems such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Tag Manager. Experience with Metadata.io and Optimizely platforms is a plus
- Experience being accountable to performance goals on organic search, paid search, paid social, and display channels
- Experience measuring and reporting on channel performance
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to own and manage multiple projects and campaigns from beginning to end.
- Experience effectively managing significant media budgets
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Past startup experience a plus.
Benefits and Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.