Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform that helps innovative brands & organizations connect with consumers in a new way.
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 3,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are seeking a highly motivated senior sales leader with a proven history of closing complex, high-value deals in a competitive and evolving marketing space. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company, drive sales enablement, and execute our strategic revenue growth strategy.
- Lead a team of high-performing Strategic Account Executives as the company grows
- Empower sales team to hit or exceed revenue targets and objectives
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- At least 7-10 years of B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales
- 3+ years of SaaS sales management experience
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Experience selling SaaS and CRM, ideally to marketers
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- Record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cyclesAn excellent and structured verbal and written communicator
- Thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to homeRegular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.