Spend less time managing your health, and more time staying healthy. b.well unifies all aspects of your health in a single place, for life, and puts you in control.
b.well is searching for an experienced Director of Content Strategy to help us grow our vibrant Healthcare business which is fueled by our consumer experience that is delivered through a world-class Mobile application experience.
As a Director of Content Strategy at b.well you will plan and execute the core content plan for the b.well platform. In this role, you are responsible for leading b.well’s content strategy to engage consumers and families. You will drive clinical outcomes and consumer engagement by leading our content strategy team through development of personalized journeys that help users manage chronic conditions, be savvy and engaged healthcare consumers, and embark on healthy lifestyles.
What You'll Do
- Develop and implement a plan for content sourcing, creation and upkeep of content for all programs including wellness, preventative care programs, and population management.
- Create a framework for engaging various types of users to take actionable behavior changes for their health.
- Reviews and identifies changes to content and care plans in order to maintain an accurate and current library.
- Review dashboards and reports for opportunities and strategy.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure consistency of content across the platform.
- Become a business stakeholder for the consumer product and tool development.
- Participate in designing automated communications to target increased participant registration onboarding, as well as long term engagement with the product.
- Use brain science principles to develop style, frequency, hierarchy, personality and voice, tone, color, and other attributes of communications.
- Ability to determine if an update to existing content is necessary based on changes to industry.
- Performs QA of content, logic revisions, and research requests performed by others to ensure accuracy.
- Develop and maintain relationships with academic institutions for the purposes of business and research collaboration.
- Identify, retain, and monitor the work for freelancers and vendors.
- Identify areas for staff training and development
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
Notches In Your Belt:
- Experience developing patient engagement and health behavior change content in the digital healthcare space
- Experience maintaining content libraries using a content management system
- Experience leading and growing a content strategy team
- Demonstrate impeccable writing, spelling, and grammar skills as well as strong oral and written communication skills for use internally and externally with clients and ability to synthesize complex information and communicate it in an engaging way
- Strong desire to work in a close team/collaborative setting.
- Be capable of multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment
- Be flexible, dependable, and resourceful
- Possess advanced computer literacy skills, including the comfort, ability, and desire to learn internal applications and processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Intermediate Excel or Google (docs, sheets, slides)
- Have a desire to innovate and improve medical care
- Experience and/or subject matter expert in the areas of: precision medicine, wellness and prevention, or chronic condition disease management.
How to Apply
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, your GitHub account, and why you’d love to help us change the face of healthcare. Please use the subject line: “Apply - Director of Engineering, Mobile Applications & Experience”