b.well is building a world class team to fix America’s broken healthcare system by focusing on the patient. If you’ve experienced America’s healthcare inefficiencies firsthand or desire to help fix America’s largest industry, then look no further. We’re looking for talented individuals with exceptional technical knowledge, experience, and mentorship that love to solve complex problems at scale to grow our team in Austin, Baltimore or Remote.
What You'll Do
As a Senior Product Manager at b.well you will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception through execution and measuring outcomes. You’ll interact with all stakeholders including our users, customers, sales, designers, engineers, and more to propose, ship, and refine our products using data driven product methodologies. You know how to back into the problem that needs to be solved, and defining what success really looks like. Finally, you’ll consider user design, logistics, and technical complexity as well as take responsibility for the success and failures of our products in the market.
- Establish and build a shared product vision and strategy with all business stakeholders.
- Spend time with our customers and end users to better understand their needs and pain points.
- Understand and monitor KPIs / OKRs to support data-driven decisions behind product and feature development.
- Curate roadmaps, via thorough and actionable specifications, user stories, and requirements, thinking through edge cases and cross-team dependencies to help the engineering team deliver high-quality features and outcomes.
- Test and monitor new product improvements and features to ensure they meet requirements and improve the product.
- Quantitatively and qualitatively research to gather data to support and prioritize effective, innovative product enhancements.
- Remove roadblocks across company departments to make sure that product updates are delivered efficiently and effectively.
- Launch new initiatives from ideation to outcomes achieved
- Balance both tactical and strategic product needs
- Mentor across and learn from product org
- Lead cross functional teams
Notches In Your Belt:
- 5-8 years of experience in a product management in an agile and or SAAS environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to drive cross-department alignment to the overall strategy
- Experience in both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-sufficient and able to find creative & innovative solutions
- Passion for understanding how product features are impacting customers/users and how the team’s hypotheses are playing out “in the wild”
- Deep understanding of product edge-cases and delivering well thought out and constructed product strategies and roadmaps
- Exceptional decision-making and resource prioritization skills
- Outstanding ability to process and synthesize information
- Demonstrated leadership track record, and knack for conflict resolution
- Team player, and passionate about team, product & company culture
- Knowledge of how 3rd party solutions integrate together within a digital platform
- Understand the importance of how data drives decisions and eventually outcomes
- Understand the need to deliver enjoyable user experiences, and not just features
- Experience with one or more Agile methodologies
Great To Have:
- Startup and/or marketplace experience
- Self-starter, ownership attitudes, entrepreneurial spirit
- Problem solver, inquisitive nature, plus understanding the need to evolve and pivot
- Quickly decisive without sacrificing quality of work
- Experience with data-driven analytics and or competitor analysis
- Consumer product experience
- Experience taking products from ideation to launch and beyond
- Experience working hand in hand with engineering and design teams
- Mentorship of product peers
- Knack for finding the high impact, low effort diamonds in the rough
- Experience with analytics, and associated tools to assess customer usage, traffic, conversion, A-B testing (Ex: MixPanel)
- Experience with Confluence, JIRA & product management software (Ex: Advanced Roadmaps, ProdPad, etc)
- Passionate about changing the way Consumers interact with the healthcare industry
Blow Us Away:
- Experience in digital health
- Notable experience in a world-class product offering
- Significant technical capabilities/understanding
- Solid knowledge of browsers, mobile, seo/sem
How to Apply To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, and why you’d love to help us change the face of healthcare. Please use the subject line: “Apply - Sr. Product Manager”