Spend less time managing your health, and more time staying healthy. b.well unifies all aspects of your health in a single place, for life, and puts you in control.
b.well is looking for a VP of Marketing who will be responsible for developing the company’s marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding and image. The right candidate will have experience building successful brands in the digital healthcare space. We are looking for someone who can create messaging and brand a whole new category. We go WAY beyond patient engagement.
What You'll Do
- Develop a brand strategy
- Set and administer an annual marketing budget
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy for all four market segments (health plans, health systems, employers and healthcare new entrants)
- Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy
- Work with the sales team to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Identify potential customers
- Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions and organize company conferences, tradeshows and major events
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team and marketing managers
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
- Manage and refine social media presence
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs
- Utilize data for marketing campaigns, interrogating the organization’s databases and external data
- Identify new business opportunities
- Conduct market research studies
- Negotiate with media agencies and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials
- Develop promotions with advertising managers.
- Understand and develop budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compile lists describing our offerings along with competitive assessments.
- Develop and manage advertising campaigns.
Notches In Your Belt:
- Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
How to Apply To apply, email email@example.com with your resume, your GitHub account, and why you’d love to help us change the face of healthcare. Please use the subject line: “Apply - VP of Marketing”