What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation's largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Launched in June 2021, Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country's top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees. In September 2021, Bilt announced a $60 million growth round valuing the company at $350 million.
What’s the role?
As a CX team member at Bilt, you’ll join a renowned group that is transforming the future of renting. You will play a key role in growing Bilt’s relationships with our most important partners and our members reporting to the Head of Customer Experience and alongside the Bilt CX Manager. Bilt is only successful because of its members, and we need someone who understands the importance of creating a close relationship with members. With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of a team that’s radically transforming the rental industry and increasing access to homeownership for our generation.
In this role you will:
- Provide day-to-day support of our members, which includes real-time conversations via live chat, email and SMS. Phone support may eventually be required.
- Resolve issues in a timely manner while effectively prioritizing member’s needs.
- Triage tickets to the appropriate internal departments and work on issue resolution.
- Identify trends to the appropriate internal departments and work with them to resolve the issue.
- Provide ongoing support to the Customer Experience Team as needed.
In terms of qualifications, we’re seeking:
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a support or operations type of role.
- Prior experience in customer service or account management required.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering end user CX/UX, having been a key player in defining the experience for the end user.
- Ability to handle extremely confidential and sensitive information.
Bilt Rewards is a Kairos company. For more information, visit www.kairoshq.com