What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees.
- Lead/oversee the development and implementation of Bilts company-wide initiatives that improve customer relations and brand loyalty
- Oversee the progress of the CX department
- Create company-wide goals to improve customer experience.
- Meet with top-level executives and department heads to discuss potential plans and initiatives to implement.
- Conduct research to find out more about customer behavior and preferences.
- Build a streamlined customer experience across all departments.
- Identify problem areas within the company and find solutions for them.
- Network with company stakeholders and business leaders to develop better strategies for customer experience.
- Collect and analyze data to make well-informed business decisions.
- Gather feedback, such as surveys, from customers to learn more about their experience with the company.
- Motivate team members to meet company goals and push for success.
- 3-5+ years of CX experience
- 1-2 years in a manager/director level role (director of operations or head of cx)
- Ability to work in a fast pace, start up environment
- Preferably have experience working on monthly payment cycles
- You are passionate about employee enablement, continuous improvement and the future of work, and you are ambitious to have a real impact in this space
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Must thrive in dynamic environments. Driven to take on new responsibilities.
Annual base salary range is $120,000 - 160,000 + bonus + benefits (medical, dental, vision) + 401K match + Equity. Ultimately, when building each comp package we consider job skills, experience and location.