What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and build a path towards homeownership.
There are two products: a rewards program and a credit card.
Rewards program: With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards enables renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Credit card: The Bilt Mastercard gives renters the ability to use their card for rent without transaction fees. It is the first and only credit card of its kind. On top of that, you get 3X on dining, 2X on travel, and 1X on your other spending.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
What’s the role?
As the Director of Growth Marketing you will lead Bilt’s customer acquisition strategy. You’ll define the channels, the strategy, and the budget you need to hit our acquisition targets within our target CAC.
In this role you may:
- Create an overall user acquisition strategy from the ground up
- Build out an affiliate strategy and network across major points & miles sites, rent-related platforms, and other sources
- Plan and execute paid search and paid social marketing campaigns, including suggesting creative concepts, working with content team to set up a production schedule, and tracking success of paid campaigns
- Develop out-of-home paid strategies
- Launch advertising on podcasts and newsletters, or other paid media outlets
- Forge and manage long term partnerships with affiliates, agencies, or other groups we may work with
- Work with our analytics team to improve our attribution model and make suggestions on where to spend based on it
- Lead creative testing across marketing channels
- Design and implement methodical testing strategies that will provide the team with learnings around different creatives, targeting, tactics, and channels
- Lead paid partnership efforts with rent-related sites like Zillow, apartments.com, Streeteasy, and the like to drive acquisition
- Analyze campaign performance and provide recommendations to help increase ROI and subscriber rates and decrease CAC
- Ensure we are hitting our acquisition & growth numbers month over month
In terms of qualifications, you may have:
- Experience working on affiliate and paid partnerships to drive customer experience
- Extensive experience building an attribution model and user acquisition strategy
- Familiarity with media buying across various performance channels (ex. Google, Tiktok, Meta, programmatic ads, etc)
- A blend of analytical and creative thinking, and ability to communicate around both. Experience working with both technical and creative teams.
- Self-starter with strong project management, prioritization skills, and hands-on execution ability
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken
Bilt Rewards is a Kairos company. For more information, visit www.kairoshq.com