What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Launched in June 2021, Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees. In September 2021, Bilt announced a $60 million growth round valuing the company at $350 million.
What’s the role?
As a Product Manager at Bilt, you’ll be instrumental in shaping what products we build and how our users interact with them. You’ll be reporting to our Head of Product, and will take ownership of the development of features that drive our real estate and financial partnerships. You’ll also be at the forefront of a team that’s breaking new ground in the rental industry and increasing access to homeownership for our generation.
In this role you will:
- Own product development end to end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond
- Utilize data to inform product decisions while keeping the customer at the center of everything
- Create product requirements to convey your ideas and communicate your solutions to the broader team & stakeholders
- Work with engineering to scope work and effectively plan sprints
- Maintain the engineering backlog and prioritize work based on impact
- Own the documentation of our system architecture
- Supervise and measure launched products and feed insights back into the product development process
- Identify and define future opportunities, working as a thought partner to the design, engineering, loyalty, and growth team
In terms of qualifications, we’re seeking:
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Background in computer science preferred
- Technical ability to advise and evaluate engineering decisions
- A history of delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them
Bilt Rewards is a Kairos company. For more information, visit www.kairoshq.com