What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees.
- Quality engineer specializing in Mobile application testing with Android and iOS
- You’re experienced with source code repository tools using Git
- You know your way around CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Github Actions
- You believe in finding and preventing defects early in the software delivery process
- Working knowledge of at least one of the automation frameworks like Cypress or Selenium or RestAssured
- Involved in creating Test Environment for Web services Testing
- Experience in API testing using tools like Postman
- You embrace work in distributed teams with some colleagues working remotely
Good to Have
- Experience testing Fintech/Payments/Credit Card applications
- Familiarity with application performance testing
Bilt Rewards is a Kairos company. For more information, visit www.kairoshq.com