What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees.
What’s the role?
As Bilt’s Recruiting Coordinator, your primary responsibility will be to source top talent! As the first touchpoint potential employees will have with Bilt Rewards, it’s imperative that you are a living embodiment of our culture and that you provide a premium candidate experience. From time to time you will speak with candidates that have actively applied for a career with us and other times you will contact them first. You will be a key part of the future of the People Team here at Bilt.
In this role you will:
- Source cold prospects for our high growth teams from Product, Engineering to Marketing and more!
- Schedule and track candidates throughout hiring process in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Effectively and promptly communicate with candidates informing them of their interview itinerary, logistics, status, etc.
- Manage interview scheduling including phone, virtual onsite and onsite interviews for candidates
- Coordinate the launch of recruitment needs with management, create offer letters plus onboarding package
- Once onboarded, you will be expected to operate independently with minimal day-to-day guidance. However, always ask questions and propose solutions!
In terms of qualifications, we’re seeking:
- 1-2 years in a similar Recruiting Coordinator role or 2 years administrative, customer service, or HR experience in a fast-paced environment
- Recruitment agency experience preferred
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, sometimes competing priorities, with finesse and optimism.
- Proficiency in Google workspace highly preferred
- A high degree of integrity, professionalism, reliability and trustworthiness with confidential information
- Greenhouse knowledge a plus
- LinkedIn Recruiter experience a plus
Bilt Rewards is a Kairos company. For more information, visit www.kairoshq.com