Who we are:
Bilt Rewards (@biltforyou) is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees.
What’s the role?
We are looking for an all star social media manager to join our growing Content team to manage and engage Bilt’s channels on Instagram and beyond. We see social media as a place to express our brand, build real community, and experiment with new ideas.
As the eyes and ears of @biltforyou you will play an instrumental role in communicating our brand voice, developing content insights, and engaging directly with customers, followers, influencers, and the wider social world.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for helping develop and run our social content calendar, posting content, chatting with our community and customers via direct messages and comments, helping develop content concepts, and keeping our team up to date with cultural and social trends.
Who you are:
You love all things social! Creating an engaging presence online is second nature to you and you’re comfortable with the flexibility and responsiveness this work requires.
You’re an excellent social writer who can maintain a strong brand voice across captions, comments, DMs and email.
You have a particular passion for what’s new and next in digital storytelling and will push Bilt to stay on the cutting edge when it comes to platforms, tactics, and collaborations with creators.
In this role you will:
- Project manage a content calendar and handle posting across all of our platforms.
- Monitor and engage with our community via comments and DMs.
- Leverage creative tactics to promote our content, engage with and grow our audience.
- Work directly with our CX team to promptly identify and route customer service requests.
- Track and analyze weekly and quarterly analytics.
In terms of qualifications, we’re seeking:
- 2+ years experience in social media management & strategy required
- Extensive knowledge of various social platforms: Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, etc. required.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and use social analytics to inform decision making.
- Active social media presence preferred.
- Early stage company experience preferred.
- Copywriting, graphic design, and video editing experience all a bonus!