Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees.
What’s the role?
As the first Technical Account Manager at Bilt, you will work cross-functionally to support Bilt’s largest and most complex partners. You will engage and work with leading property management systems, property owners, property managers, and many more key players across the real estate industry. You will focus on educating our technical partners on Bilt and building relationships with key stakeholders to capture a growing share of the $550+ billion residential rental payment market. Internally, you will work collaboratively with the Head of Growth, Key Account Managers, Engineering, and Product during a pivotal stage of growth and contribute to strategic team discussions.In this role you will:
- Provide your assigned accounts’ key stakeholders a gold standard experience
- Work with the wider Growth, Engineering, and Product teams to provide current state, resources and knowledge to enable teams to interface seamlessly and directly with partners via support channels, external documentation, or product/feature feedback or development
- Foster long term user relationships with existing and new partners to grow loyalty to Bilt products
- Work cross-functionally both internally and within your accounts organizations to provide and implement operational solutions on subjects not limited to program rollout product adoption and expansion
- Create partner-facing content for long term solutions
In terms of qualifications, we’re seeking:
- A passion for learning real estate and loyalty programs!
- 4+ years experience in client-facing work in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- A strong product sense and familiarity with real estate partners/solutions, including Yardi, Realpage, MRI, and/or Entrata
- Familiarity with APIs and able to explain API concepts to Bilt’s largest and most technical customers
- Technical troubleshooting skills and is comfortable interfacing with technical teams
- Ability to lead complex integration conversations in a highly consultative and proactive manner
- Experience in medium to large scale project management
- Familiarity with SQL and is comfortable building basic queries and modifying more complex ones (a plus)
- Ability to prioritize and respond to fluctuating, high-impact, urgent asks from multiple channels including Slack, video conference, email, in-person, etc
- Thoughtful in approaching problems and able to develop strategic solutions for the long-term
Bilt Rewards is a Kairos company. For more information, visit www.kairoshq.com