Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
Brandwatch has a dedicated Demand Generation team that builds strategic, cross-discipline, fully integrated marketing campaigns.
Working in the Growth Marketing team you’ll own and develop global marketing campaigns that are designed to generate qualified leads and move them through the funnel, working in a peer group of smart, ambitious marketing professionals.
You’ll plan and execute marketing campaigns whilst working with multiple stakeholders from across the organization. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with sales and marketing automation tools and be able to execute in multiple channels while maintaining high quality standards. We want you to create award-winning marketing campaigns over the next 12-months. You will utilize data to inform your decisions with a strong understanding of segmentation, personalisation, nurture programs and A/B testing.
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you. Come and make a difference at Brandwatch.
We need you to:
- Develop global marketing campaigns from scratch. You need to have strong communication skills and be confident in fast-paced environments
- Create ABM campaigns and deliver high quality leads to the sales teams
- Define clear campaign blueprints, clearly identifying the target audiences, goals of campaigns and the steps to execute on them
- Develop target personas and strategic messaging that will feed into our target account strategies
- Work closely with the content, website and design teams to produce necessary assets for success
- Work closely with the field marketing and sales teams to ensure marketing campaigns run optimally
- Report on campaign and channel performance metrics
- Project manage marketing campaigns from start to finish
You need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Extreme attention to detail
- 4+ years of experience in cross channel marketing, B2B technology preferred
- Solid campaign management experience and organizational skills including the ability to set and drive requirements across multiple functional areas
- Self-starter mentality – ability to “take a project and run with it”
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders to prioritize tasks and projects effectively
- Marketo & Salesforce experience desired but not essential
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.