Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. New customers can get up and running in minutes with corporate credit cards and cash management in a single, strategic account. Plus, companies save hours every month with built-in tools and integrations to track spend, and earn points on every card purchase.
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Marketing at Brex
The Marketing team tells the Brex story, determines messaging and positioning, and translates our reimagined products and features into tangible customer benefits. Our marketers—across Brand, PMM, Content, and Performance—are responsible for acquiring new customers and improving customer retention and satisfaction, and have a deep understanding of the business. We’re a highly cross-functional team and partner most closely with the CX, Product, Sales, BD, and Design teams to help our prospects and customers grasp how we can help them reach their full potential.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will come in and take full ownership of Search as a new customer acquisition channel at Brex. You’re a domain expert in Paid Search already, and you’ll help us take our SEM program to the next level. You might have experience working on SEO as well, or a strong interest in building your SEO muscle, and help us turn organic search into another growth lever. Full ownership of Search, we mean it.
- Use data and insights to define our Search strategy and work cross-functionally to execute on it, delivering on commited goals.
- Ensure your work is clearly communicated and aligned with senior leadership, cross-functional partners, and the team.
- Look for new opportunities to expand and grow the Search program. Stay abreast of industry trends to enable us to not only follow best practices, but help us define them
- Continuously test ads, landing pages, and anything else you think is worth to be tested.
- Work closely with the Brex product team to improve the funnel and maximize the value of the traffic you drive, while providing best-in-class user experience.
- Build relationships with our Search partners (Google, Bing), lead testing of new ad products and beta features, help us shape the future of fintech Search together.
- 6+ years work experience in Growth Marketing as part of in-house acquisition teams, Direct Response / Performance agencies, or freelance.
- In-depth, “under the hood” knowledge of Search as an acquisition channel. Deep understanding of industry trends, ability to think two steps ahead and look around the corner.
- Fluency with data, metrics, measurement, and analytics. Good understanding of experimentation, A/B testing, and incrementality. Basic SQL.
- Understanding of general web and app technology: cookies, pixels, SDKs, tracking, tagging, APIs.
- Integrated marketing mindset and understanding of the interplay between SEM vs SEO, offline vs online, brand vs performance marketing.
- Ability to lead, influence, communicate, and work across organizational boundaries, building strong relationships with a broad range of peers and executives. All this, with high autonomy and little guidance.
- Agile and adaptable to changing goals, priorities, resourcing, and business needs, associated with a high-growth startup environment.
- Able to balance long term strategic initiatives with short term needs and ad hoc requests.
- Growth mindset. Every challenge is an opportunity and any problem can be figured out. Not all experiments succeed and any setback is a chance to learn and iterate.
- We are a highly technical team. If you’re able to read other people’s code, it’s a strong plus. If you write your own code (or have strong interest to learn it), it’s an even stronger plus.
- Experience in B2B marketing, especially in regulated industries like insurance, finance, credit, or banking.
- Experience with our growth stack: Looker, Amplitude, Optimizely.