Capchase boosts your annual contract value, shortens your sales cycle, and extends your runway. We provide upfront cash for every deal you close, so your customer can pay flexibly while you reinvest in growth.
Capchase is an early-stage startup radically transforming how SaaS companies fund their growth by allowing them to receive upfront cash for contracts they sign with customers. We are shaping a new way for software companies to finance their growth (it's not us who say it, it's the Wall Street Journal). To carry out this mission, we've raised $60M+ in funding from some of the best investors in the business like Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square…), SciFI (by PayPal co-founder Max Levchin), Box Group (Amplitude, Stripe…), i80 Group (Properly). You'll be able to collaborate with some of the best product people in Silicon Valley.
We're looking for an NYC or remote Account Manager to take on full ownership for guiding our customers through their funding and financial planning strategy. Your efforts will be critical to ensure that Founders and CFOs of top SaaS companies understand what will happen in their businesses in the next 12+ months and plan accordingly to capitalize on non-dilutive growth. You'll be part of the GTM team, working closely with the founding team, and will have strong autonomy in engaging and guiding SaaS Founders through their growth journey. Sounds interesting? Read on!
🚀 Do you have what it takes?
- We are building an industry-defining business at Capchase. The pace and intensity of work reflect this and we are looking for people who are ready for the challenge of doing everything 3 times better and 3 times faster
- You will be a critical hire within GTM at Capchase, working closely with the CEO, Sales, Product, and Marketing teams (and making them work for you), driving strategic decisions around product development, content and support materials
- You will collaborate hand in hand with the Head of sales to develop meaningful relationships with SaaS Founders and become a trusted advisor
- You have years (3+) of experience in finance (transaction advisory, consulting, controlling) and/or at a Fintech within alternative financing, and can provide advice comfortably to guide financial decisions
- You have empathy and patience; talking about finances can be stressful
- You’re naturally competitive and enjoy scaling existing relationships as well as owning day-to-day management
- We work as one team and so you will collaborate closely with the GTM and Product teams to ensure maximum productivity so that we exceed the ambitious goals we are setting for ourselves
- You will be the first hire in a critical part of the business and we will compensate accordingly with a competitive package and stock options
- We will have offices in NYC starting in May-June 2021, and will work remotely before then
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.