Capchase boosts your annual contract value, shortens your sales cycle and extends your runway. We provide upfront cash for every deal you close, so your customer can pay flexibly while you reinvest in growth.
Capchase is an early-stage startup radically transforming how SaaS companies fund their growth by allowing them to receive upfront cash for contracts they sign with customers. We are shaping a new way for software companies to finance their growth (it's not us who say it, it's the Wall Street Journal). To carry out this mission, we've raised $60M+ in funding from some of the best investors in the business like Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square…), SciFI (by PayPal co-founder Max Levchin), Box Group (Amplitude, Stripe…), i80 Group (Properly). You'll be able to collaborate with some of the best product people in Silicon Valley.
We are looking for a talented and motivated BizOps Manager to help us lay strong foundations by efficiently streamlining GTM, finance and capital markets operations. You'll work alongside exceptional professionals, in a diverse, international team and very close to the founding team.
🚀 The Job
- BizOps is all about anticipating for, planning for and enabling rapid growth. At Capchase we're expanding rapidly fast and all parts of the revenue organization need to move in tandem. You will play a critical role in ensuring this happens in a coordinated manner.
- You will sit right in between various teams (GTM, finance, capital markets, product) to ensure smooth implementation of key projects at very compressed timelines. Examples include:
- You will assist in developing key external facing analytical tools that will be used by Capchase customers.
- You love the minutiae of proper data integrity and concise reporting. Streamlining sales pipeline stages, creating top-notch actual vs. expected KPI reporting, and gleaning insights from our BI platform get you excited.
- Converting inefficiencies into automated workflows to reduce the sales cycle is something that comes naturally to you.
- Helping sales communicate market feedback to the cap markets and finance teams via data to establish a robust feedback loop is a task you'd enjoy spearheading.
- While we move very quickly, in fintech accuracy and scalability are paramount. You will help strategize around what financial and GTM systems to put in place to ensure fast and sustainable scaling.
- There are a lot projects emerging all the time and you will be required to shift focus from week to week and keep juggling multiple responsibilities at the same time. Change is the only constant.
🧠 The Requirements
- You love simplifying complexity and problem solving. Yes comes before no and you naturally ask "why" and derive "how". You can break down complex problems into its constituents and tackle them one at a time.
- You have amazing communications skills and love interacting with different parts of the organization.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. You get things done by iterating and learning (fast) from your mistakes.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions.
- You have an innate tendency to find order in chaos by setting processes, but you're pragmatic enough to waive those processes if need be.
- You're a master at dealing with stakeholders and you're not afraid of saying "no".
- Experience in a client-facing role (sales, consulting, etc.).
💡 Extra Credit
- Experience in operations and / or strategy at a startup. Ideally B2B. And ideally in a scale up mode.
- Previous experience in fintech and/or SaaS company is a plus.
- Experience with project management and implementation.
📊 Useful info
- Offices in NYC starting in June.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.