Capchase is an early-stage startup aiming to radically transform how SaaS companies fund their growth by allowing them to receive upfront cash for contracts they sign with customers.
Capchase is an early-stage startup aiming to radically transform how SaaS companies fund their growth by allowing them to receive upfront cash for contracts they sign with customers. We are shaping a new way for software companies to finance their growth (it's not us who say it, it's the Wall Street Journal).
To carry out this mission, we've received $4.6M in funding (and an extra $5M credit line) from some of the best seed-stage VCs in the business like Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square…), SciFI (CEO was PayPal co-founder) or Box Group (Amplitude, Stripe…). You'll be able to get in touch with some of the best product people in Silicon Valley. Additionally, we recently closed a $60M credit facility to power our financial products.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Full-stack Engineer. As an early technical hire in this exciting venture, you'll design, implement and deliver frontend and backend features, and ideate and execute its architecture. There really is a ton space to build and explore!
You'll solve hard problems and have deep impact on the end-product. Expect to work in a fast-paced environment, with amazing engineers who believe in our mission. We're looking for passionate engineers who love building and learning.
🚀 The Job
- You'll be building a beautiful, performant web-app for our customers to have a seamless financing experience. You'll also contribute in building the Backoffice app we use internally to manage operations. All covered by tests. Untested code is broken code.
- You'll be making important architectural decisions and implementing them along with experienced Software Engineers.
- We believe motivated, experienced developers paired with hungry, brilliant junior engineers is a recipe for success. You'll be mentoring 1-2 junior developers and helping them reach their full potential.
- We make technical decisions as a team. You'll get to make critical decisions on how we evolve our platform and stack.
- We know for a fact that talent attracts talent. We'd love for you to help bring on board the people you've most enjoyed working with.
🧠 The Requirements
- +5-7 years of experience in a challenging Software Engineering role.
- You've worked with JS frontend frameworks (Angular, Vue, React). We use React.
- You know NodeJS well.
- Experience with building, testing and deploying performant APIs.
- You're very familiar with automated tests. Jest and Cypress would be a plus.
- You've built and maintained databases.
- English is a must because we have team members from different countries.
💡 Extra Credit
- You are acquainted with Typescript.
- You've played with GraphQL.
- You are familiar with fintech/payment platforms and/or SaaS.
- You understand CI/CD, build and deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins, Github Actions) and monitoring systems.
- Experience with Docker or containers in general.
- You've worked in fast-paced startup environments; ready to work remotely full time.
📊 Useful info
- 100% remote (not that there is much of a choice these days 😅). We do have an office in Madrid, so if you are in the area you can work from there as well.
- Flexible hours and paid-time-off policy.
- €55-70k salary range.
- Stock options.