Carrus.io is a matching platform that glues together the highly fragmented pieces of today’s job search. Their platform allows anyone to look for qualified coaches to help with all parts of their career. Coaches can help prepare a resume or cover letter, to more hands-on career-coaching and advice on building the skills in today’s rapidly changing world.
At Carrus.io our mission is to help people find meaningful work and reach their full potential. We are a matching platform that connects people with the best coaches to help them find their dream jobs. Our coaches have worked at top tech companies like Amazon, Facebook and Google, and have track records of hiring for positions ranging from engineers to senior sales executives. They provide 1-1 coaching through video calls on resume preparation, mock interview preparation, and offer negotiation.
As a Community Manager, you have the critical responsibility to build and drive a community of coaches, who are at the center of what we do.
The role is a blend of working directly with coaches, creating new initiatives and content creation. The first few weeks of the role will be geared towards onboarding coaches and getting to know our coaches. Once you have a foundation and understand their pain points, we can start creating a community management strategy together. Your success in the role will be defined by the engagement, growth and happiness of Carrus coaches.
Community Manager Responsibilities
- Proactively reach out to and on-board new coaches through LinkedIn and email outbound
- Create valuable content for coaches on a weekly basis
- Take ownership to develop and lead community management strategy to acquire, retain and engage coaches
- Design and drive kick-ass community initiatives (e.g. building engagement on our Slack group, announcing new coaches, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series/webinars, email newsletter)
- Develop relationships with individual coaches to help them improve their profiles, get more sessions, improve their free-to-paid session ratio, and achieve their goals as a coach
- Track and analyze core metrics to uncover insights and unexploited niches. (Tracking # of offers coaches receive for their clients, # of sessions they receive via Amplitude, engagement rate on Slack, user behavior on Hotjar, etc)
- Generate comprehensive reports on overall community sentiment and notable trends and provide meaningful feedback
- Serve as a point of contact for the company’s social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and blog. Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Design social media campaigns and be involved in the development of coaching programs
- Proactively solicit and provide feedback from coaches the team in order to help us build a platform and community they love
- Work closely with the product, design and marketing teams to come up with new features and incentives that makes coaches and customers happy
- Be learning continuously. Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends, career-coaching and HR trends.
- A background in either career coaching, HR or the recruitment industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience blogging and creating video and written content
- Proven track record of building a community
- Startup experience