Driven by a vision of decentralizing the cloud industry, CAST AI frees innovators from the limits of cloud providers with an AI-powered cloud optimization engine that delivers a cost-efficient, high-performing, and resilient infrastructure for every Kubernetes workload.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the platform. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging a responsive CAST.AI platform.
Responsibilities for Frontend Developer:
- Designing, developing, and testing UI web applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
Qualifications for Frontend Developer:
- 2+ years' experience in frontend development.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Proficiency with React.js, Redux, Redux-saga and Typescript.
- Experience writing automated tests for the components with Jest and Cypress.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Figma.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
We are offering:
- Team of highly skilled professionals to work with and learn from.
- Very technically challenging domain with unique problems.
- Time to focus on work with minimum overhead of meetings, bureaucracy etc.
- Flexible working location.
- 10% time to focus on self improvement or personal pet projects.