Visualize the past, present, and future of your organization.
We're building ChartHop to be the best people software on the planet. Are you excited about helping companies scale effectively and intentionally? Are you interested in joining an early stage company and wearing many hats?
We’re looking for our first Demand Generation leader to work alongside our Sales and Customer Success teams as we design and build solutions to help organizations of all shapes and sizes operate and scale more effectively. This role reports into the Head of Marketing.
- Build a sustainable demand generation machine by researching, testing, and managing paid advertising across all current and future channels.
- Define and optimize landing pages for optimal conversion
- Develop and manage channel partnerships across the industry
- Collaborate closely with the sales organization on messaging, campaigns and lead nurturing.
- Collaborate across the go-to-market team in developing a content strategy to fuel paid advertising efforts.
- Build and manage all lead nurturing efforts.
- Collaborate with agencies to collateral and website design.
- Leverage your technical knowledge of our product, our space, and our customers into ideas for product innovation and campaigns (and help us bring them to life!)
- Wear many hats - both across the marketing function and in building ChartHop’s company & culture
We will measure your success through:
- Top of the funnel leads (MQLs)
- Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- Revenue booked
- Web traffic
You should have:
- 5+ years experience in demand generation in B2B SaaS
- Early stage startup experience (nice to have)
- A natural leader with extremely high emotional intelligence
- Not fazed by uncertainty, you see it as opportunity
- Curious! You’re always learning something new and excited to test new things
- Creative - you’re always thinking of novel ideas and leveraging the world around you for inspiration
- Very skilled in data analysis - you know how to structure data and build analyses in order to deliver valuable insights
- A strong project manager and can easily jump from project to project
- Excited by working cross-functionally and have a track record of driving results with internal teams and external agencies
- Passionate about the challenges companies face as they scale - both operationally and culturally