Clubhouse is a venture-backed Series B startup that’s building software to make software development teams more efficient and collaborative
Clubhouse is a venture-backed Series B startup that’s building software to make software development teams more efficient and collaborative. Thousands of the fastest-growing organizations use Clubhouse to plan and build their software, including Nubank, Glossier, Dataiku, Scale AI, FullStory, and LaunchDarkly. Greylock, Lerer Hippeau, RRE, and Battery Ventures are investors in Clubhouse.
We are looking for an experienced User Acquisition Manager to manage, optimize and scale our paid marketing channels. You will be a key member of the Clubhouse Marketing team reporting to the VP of Marketing. You’ll be responsible for the strategy and execution of scaling our paid channels, optimizing our web properties for conversion, and experimenting with new levers for growth.
Salary Range: $100,000 - $140,000 USD
What you’ll be doing:
- Scale paid acquisition channels – SEM, social, sponsorships, retargeting, display, etc.
- Implement experiments and optimize campaigns through ruthlessly organized and thorough A/B testing
- Manage and scale our customer referral and incentive programs
- Research, recommend and implement campaigns for new acquisition channels
- Partner with our data analytics team to track and report on monthly KPIs
- Partner with our web team to design and develop landing pages for campaigns
- Manage budget across all acquisition channels and keep Customer Acquisition Cost healthy
What we’ll expect from you:
- Demonstrated success in managing and scaling a multi-million dollar paid acquisition budget in at least two previous roles
- Full-funnel A/B testing and optimization experience from ads to landing pages
- Skilled at top paid channels including Google Ads
- Savvy with third-party data and analytics platforms (Segment, Google Analytics, Chartio, etc.)
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Experience with developer tools and the project management space is a major bonus
What we offer:
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, we offer a meaningful equity stake in the company.
- You’ll be working on a product built for other technology companies, with the aim of improving the lives of its users. We want and value your input as we try to keep the product moving in the right direction.
- We expect you to work at a sustainable pace, take time off as needed, and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Many of us have families and kids, so we don't work crazy hours and don't expect you to either.
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.