Coda is a new doc that grows with your ideas. We built it so the next generation of makers can build docs as powerful as apps. What will you Coda?
Coda started with an observation: In a world full of applications, why do documents and spreadsheets still run everything? And why haven’t they been meaningfully updated in over 50 years? Coda is a new doc that’s familiar and flexible like the documents you’re used to, but comes with building blocks you can combine to create docs as powerful as apps. It’s a big product with an even bigger mission.
We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists, and have assembled a world-class team across offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, and Seattle, and remote employees all over the US.
About the role:
Coda’s Growth Associate Program (GAP) is a two year rotation program for recent undergraduates, focused on roles within our Go To Market (GTM) and Growth team.
It’s an exciting opportunity to get exposure in and have an impact towards many elements of an evolving and fast growing start-up. You’ll have the chance to develop a well rounded view of all of our GTM functions and receive mentorship and guidance from a group of thoughtful and experienced leaders and peers.
With your fellow GAP cohort, you’ll rotate through three roles over two years building your knowledge of the tech world, sharing foundational experiences together, and balancing a breadth and depth of learnings across the GTM universe as you do.
Potential roles include those in Growth Marketing, Enterprise Sales, Customer Success, Support, Product Marketing, Data Science, Brand, Solutions, and Partnerships. You’ll also work with our Product and Engineering teams as we jointly work to expand our collective knowledge of how our customers use and succeed with our product.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, entrepreneurial, curious, and loves working with customers. As an early member on the team, your fingerprints will be all over the process, culture, and company we build in the years to come.
- Receiving and responding to sales leads and converting them to new business
- Building playbooks for our team to scale
- Engaging with our broader sales and marketing organization to deliver tailored experiences for our customer base
- Helping build Coda docs for prospective and current Coda customers
- Running demos for customers who request them from any of our web pages
- Providing analysis of a customer usage so that we can refine our GTM approach
- Identifying and work partnership development opportunities
- Supporting product launches and marketing campaigns
You might be a good fit if:
- You are open-minded, dedicated, and thoughtful
- You want to get exposure to many different areas within the go-to-market side of a tech company
- You like the idea of working with customers but aren’t sure you want to pursue a longer-term career in Sales
- You hold customer satisfaction and success in the highest regard
- Entrepreneurial in nature. A self-starter who is highly motivated and adaptable.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills. Demonstrated ability to share your unique insight and knowledge with others.
- Experience with and a desire to work with customers. You are patient and thoughtful when doing so.
- Ability to take initiative and try new things in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- A passion for Coda. Excited to be on the mission and self-describe as an authentic maker.