Join Code, a thriving technology manufacturer, focusing on both hardware and software, headquartered in the heart of the Silicon Slopes along Utah's Wasatch Front.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven Lead Development Specialist for our software division to join our Marketing Team to assist in the growth of our software division. A successful candidate will have strong research skills, an analytical mind, exceptional attention to detail, and familiarity with LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram. This is a long-term position for someone who wants to grow with our business!
**RESPONSIBILITIES, ACCOUNTABILITY, TASKS, AND DUTIES **
- Researching potential customers who would benefit from our Software products
- Identify specific messaging for each identified customer segment
- Develop new leads via channels such as email and social media and other means
- Clearly communicate our product (software specifically) offering to potential customers and accurately pass on leads
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within our Preliminary CRM (Drip) ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Prepare and analyze sales lead pipeline reports and dashboards
- Participate in weekly marketing strategy meetings with the Marketing Team and regular communication with individual Sales Team members as necessary
- Measure and track your daily hardware lead generation activity against weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- 2-5 years of Marketing/Sales Experience
- BS Degree, or Equivalent training & work experience
- Proven track record of success in lead generation.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution-oriented
- Must be skilled in the use of CRM
- Ability to maintain sales leads, opportunities
- High level of integrity, professionalism, and sense of urgency
- Highly organized
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills a must
BENEFITS & PERKS
- 100% Employee Paid Medical
- 100% Employee Paid Dental
- Vision Insurance
- 4% Match 401k
- $50k Paid Life Insurance
- Personal Time
- Vacation Time
- 9/80 Schedule - What that means is we work our 80 hours in 9 days which allows us to have every other Friday off. So, besides your vacation time, your personal time, you will also get 26 extra days off a year, or how I like to look at it 26 3-days weekends a year.
- New open concept collaborating workspace.
- Cereal & Coffee Bar.
Local Candidates ONLY!