Join Code, a thriving technology manufacturer, focusing on both hardware and software, headquartered in the heart of the Silicon Slopes along Utah's Wasatch Front.
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING MANAGER to oversee PC, web, and mobile software development. This position will plan, manage, and report on the status of numerous software projects across many platforms and development environments and also contribute to the development. Development technology includes C# Windows applications, C++ Windows drivers, Node.js web applications, Android and iOS applications. Responsibility of managing direct development team as well as external global partners. 10+ years of development experience required as well as leading teams using agile methodology. Code Corporation is a global fast-paced bar code reader and portable computer manufacturer.
- Lead a team of cross-discipline software engineers. Plan tasks and review code.
- Drive development from definition to implementation through testing
- Manage tasks of on-shore and off-shore development teams
- Ensure the quality of the product being delivered
- Design and implement solutions
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of experience across multiple development environments
- IoT, Web Development, and data analytics experience
- 5 years of managing people, projects, and teams
Benefits & Perks
- 100% Employee Paid Medical
- 100% Employee Paid Dental
- Vision Insurance
- 4% Match 401k
- $50k Paid Life Insurance
- Personal Time
- Vacation Time
- 9/80 Schedule - What that means is we work our 80 hours in 9 days which allows us to have every other Friday off. Besides your vacation time, your personal time, you will also get 26 extra days off a year or how I like to look at it 26 3-days weekends a year
- New open concept collaborating workspace
- Breakfast (cereal) bar
(This is NOT a remote position, must be a local candidate)